Some hunting later and I’ve found a graphing module which suits my needs and hacked up the first version (only filters for ‘TEMP’, doesn’t accont for the sensor ID etc etc).
Oh and yes I’m reading the database as root due to some weirdness with the permissions which needs fixing.
On the todo list for the whole project
- Make the logger & grapher sensor ID aware
- Handle “BAR” and “HUM” data types
- Optionally handle the “BUTTON” type
- Graph multiple temperature sensors onto a single graph
- Rolling 24h graph; Day, Week and Month graphs
- Move the Pi to a central location and get wlan0 working