In which your humble RL learns more about what rogues can do and when to flip the makeup of the group around. A couple of wipes and a kill, not bad and some lessons learnt on how to deal with her when we have a non-optimal group.
- Rogues can rock at the AoE damage thing, stick them on the whelp packs
- Therefore.. AoE ranged isn’t as needed
- Ranged can therefore focus on big and ugly who’s floating above the raid
- The healer lurking on the edge of the area up beyond the left cave can see the whelps spawning (name plates ftw) and give early warning.
- Put the raid healer up with the melee camp and have the tank healer follow the ranged camp as they nuke Onyx during phase 2
Boss dies, loot gets shared out, some goes to the guild for general gearing purposes, all is good. Boss gets skinned and we leave the place nice and tidy.