We came, we saw, we had our faces shown the rather poor carpeting.
So, what do we have in here.
- Burn down the mana shield, this is a priority task, good sustained dps is needed here
- Shadow bolt (deathwhisper)
- Curse of torpor (needs dispelling as quickly as possible)
- Green death and decay on the floor (deathwhisper)
- Cult Fanatics – Must be turned, these cleave, only the tank should be in front of them
- Cult Adherents – Caster
- Reanimated fanatics – melee immune
- Reanimated adherents – magic immune
- Empowered adherent – Gains uninterruptable cast
- Mutated Fanatics (these are the big ones), they must be kited and nuked down above all other adds.
- Make sure there is at least one tank free to pick up the adds as they spawn
Priority order on adds:
- Mutated fanatics (big ones being kited)
- Empowered adherent
- Cult fanatics (easily killed)
- Cult adherents
- Try and transition while there are no adds up
- Tanks kite her to the floor area (makes dealing with the kiting easier, removes LoS issues for the healers)
- Run away from ghosts
- Tanks need to agree how many stacks they’re swapping on to keep the debuff under control
- Nuke nuke nuke
- Depending on the mix next time we may shuffle the healing around again to put the priest into the field as dps, this appears to work better than the moonkin.
- Target switching and macros for the tanks so they can quickly mark up the current priority.
- Focused fire on adds to burn them down as quickly as possible
- Faster add nuking allows the tanks to get over to pick up the adds quicker
- Tanks not to feel like they’re slacking if they’re spending time getting into position even while adds are up as long as they’re under control 🙂